Friday, July 27, 2012

Now what?

I finished my master's program on Saturday. Well, I finished it as long as I pass the final I just took. So, when school has been such a big part of my life lately, what do I do now?
Plenty. For one, I blog more often. I like to blog. I like to write about my life even if no one reads it. I'll also take more pictures. I love taking photos, and I'm fairly good at it. I want to do that more and learn more about my camera. I will study the bible more. I will be able to be more consistent in my quiet time because I won't be tired from staying up late studying.
I can read for fun! I can get back to meal planning! I can take care of our home! I can find ways to raise money to help bring a baby into our world! There's plenty to do. And I'm looking forward to doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment