Monday, July 30, 2012

my biggest blog redesign

and no, it's not mine. i recently updated my MIL's to help her aim the look of her blog towards her long-term goals for the blog. if you're a scrapbooker, or just like to get great deals on craft supplies, you're definitely going to want to follow her blog. she's always posting sales at online stores, a great deal Michael's is hosting, or ways to get craft supplies for FREE. you'll learn this and a lot more by visiting her blog. enjoy!

here's the before:


and the after:



this was a fun one, because i got to play around with my adobe photoshop and fireworks to figure out all of the little buttons. i enjoy this because, since i'm done with school, it's my new little project. i hope to work on many more in the future, because i'm also doing this to raise money for our adoption.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Erin,
    I am happy to have found your blog through your sweet MIL, Amy. You have done a wonderful job with her blog design. I am glad to help any way I can and will gladly spread the word for your awesome campaign. Best wishes and good luck on your journey to reach your wonderful goal!!!
    Blessings,
    Jessica S
    http://jessicascraftshaque.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Erin,
    I found your blog from Amy! I would love for you to contact me to work on a possible blog change for me. I've been wanting to do this for a while. Please email me at jeria22@yahoo.com HUGS AJ-

    ReplyDelete