Monday, May 21, 2012

it's a long story...

...and this is just the beginning.



do not expect this blog to change into an adoption blog. or an infertility blog. and don't be surprised if it does for a while. after all, this is my space. and this is how i'm going to get through some of this. it's going to be a long journey, and it's going to be hard. one thing you CAN expect from this blog is a little more scripture, as i'm trying to immerse myself in it and remember some basic truths found there.

i hope you'll stick around through this. i promise to explain more as i feel led to. i'll give just enough of the back story, and i hope you'll walk through the rest of it with us. feel free to contact me off of this blog if you want more detailed answers than i'm providing on here.

love you all and appreciate your support. thanks for being patient with us.

4 comments:

  1. Oh honey!! I will be praying for you. And adoption is so exciting isn't it? I admire you for working toward that. I'm looking forward to hearing more about your journey.
    Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will always stick around. You author one of my favorite blogs. And I am stirring up my homemade detergent tonight because of you (assuming I locate the pink Zote on my lunch hour)!

    Will be praying for you as you go through this journey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, glad I'm not the only one who knows now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. And I'm gonna be a Grandma!! I still haven't stopped crying and jumping up and down in excitement!!!

    ReplyDelete