Friday, December 9, 2011

What I've been up to

Yes, yes, I miss you too. But I've been terribly busy at home and haven't had time to write to you. So here's a quick recap of what I've been up to lately:


Getting my butt kicked.


Letting some homeless people live with us.


Being a tourist.


And a tourist.


And a tourist.


Cleaning the dishes.


Finally catching up to 2001. Never mind that I'm 10 years late.


Preparing.


Learning from him.


And visiting the aquarium.

See? I've been a little too busy to chat. And you know you're only seeing the fun parts. You don't get to see the homework, the big project, or the fiasco with my final exam that I'm giving. So take this with a grain of salt.

1 comment:

  1. Letting some homeless people live with you?!?! Haha! I actually LOL-ed!

    ReplyDelete