Thursday, November 3, 2011

thankful thursday

i need this today. i need to reflect on the things i'm thankful for, the things that are blessings in my life. because i feel so used, so old, so superficial this week. excuse me while i go sit a while with god.

surely your goodness and love will follow me
all the days of my life,
and i will dwell in the house of the lord forever.
psalm 23:6

41. a chill in the air
42. a good cardigan
43. crafty night with husband
44. planning a halloween bash for work
45. a clean kitchen
46. getting a good night's sleep
47. opportunities
48. good friends
49. pizza, wine, and a good movie
50. busy days
51. husband who cleans the kitchen before 6am
52. a surprise bouquet of fresh flowers
53. a SIL that i get along with
54. the servant's heart in my husband

No comments:

Post a Comment