Monday, September 19, 2011

photo challenge {day one}

i've decided to *force* myself to use my DSLR camera more often. it's not a bad thing, really. but i get lazy. and i have an iphone. and i want to better myself and my photography/photoshop skills. skillz? either way.

i don't remember where i found this 30-day photography challenge, but you can find it on my pinterest board. here's day 1:

Day01

it's "a photo of yourself". i left that up to artistic interpretation, we shall say. ha.

in it, i'm about to start my midterm for class. which means blocking out three hours of my time. which also means taking 20 minutes playing with timer settings, then another 5 or so photoshopping. just to make it prettier.

i'm going to do all 30 days. i may not do them in order, and i may not post one every day. but by golly, i'm going to do it.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I can't wait to see what you come up with!!

    ReplyDelete