Tuesday, September 13, 2011

a list

things that you might not know about me:

1. when entering a public bathroom, i almost always choose the second stall. i don't know why.
2. my favorite color is chartreuse.
3. when i walk up or down stairs, i start with my right foot.
4. i loved my best friend even before i found out that we'd led the same life in different states.
5. other people's babies terrify me
6. i wish i wore more skirts and dresses
7. i still believe in santa claus*
8. the smell of crayons is one of my favorite scents.
9. i'm better than i think i am
10. i love my pearls and my charm bracelet and my wedding rings most of all my jewelry

* because if i don't, i don't get presents from santa. ask my mom.

2 comments:

  1. So, this made me giggle because that second stall thing is rather common. And I might be here to change your habits. The second and last stalls are the most frequently used. And the least used stall is the first. Draw your own conclusions about frequency of use and, well, cleanliness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate it when there are three stalls, I'm in the last one and the next person comes in and uses the one right next to me. Don't know why that bugs me. Also? I don't step on cracks in the sidewalk and it sometimes messes up my stride.

    P.S. I heart #4 for obvious reasons.

    P.P.S. My word verification was "synomilf." Seriously?

    ReplyDelete